- This event has passed.
Free Grant Writing Workshop for Artists by The Foundation Center
November 29, 2012 @ 5:30 pm| Free
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- – How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- – What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- – Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- – What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- – Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- – Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
Scott Ullman is the regional training coordinator for the Foundation Center, providing outreach and training throughout the Bay Area, statewide, and in the Western United States. Prior to becoming regional training coordinator, Scott was a local training coordinator for the Foundation Center since January 2001. Prior to coming to the Foundation Center, Mr. Ullman was involved in the nonprofit sector since 1974 as a fundraiser, technical assistance provider, nonprofit executive and foundation director. Shifting careers in 1990, Scott received his Masters in Library Science and worked as a public reference librarian in the San Francisco Bay Area.